The main steel elements of the construction industry are I-beams (also known as H-beams or Double-T) and many buildings relay on a high quality beams to redistribute weight of the construction.
Axten Steel can provide broad variety of I beams with standard and non-standard shapes, profiles and sizes.
- W-Section (wide flange) Usually wide H like shaped beams with parallel flanges
- S-Section (short flange) Usually with tapered flanges
You can order full services for the I-beam frame construction preparations with drilling and welding for diffrent steel connections and joints including:
- Beam to Beam Type 1 (flanges to flanges and web to web - diffrent beam sizes),
- Beam to Beam Type 2 (flanges to flanges - same size beams),
- Beam to Column Unstiffened
- Beam to Column Stiffened (with extra supporting plate on the bottom)
- Beam to Column Moment transfer joint (with the common end plate welded to the beam and prepared for bolting through the flange of the column on two sides of the column's web)
For these types and other projects involving steel I-Beams contact us now - no job too small, no job too big.
You can order cut to measure Steal Beams.
Contact Axten Steel for any enquiries and pricing.